Inspection Winders & Rewinders
Go to Narrow Web Inspection
The above Inspection Winder is used to unwind and rewind a narrow a woven fiberglass web for manual visual web inspection.
- Surface Driven Unwind Stand
- Sloped back lit inspection table
- Center driven rewind stand with dancer tension control and guiding
US Webcon offers a series of wide web Inspection Winders to meet your production needs with numerous features
and customized options to fit your specific requirements. The US Webcon inspection winder is designed to
inspect the web surface of paper, film and nonwoven products on a roll to roll basis using back lighting or optional
top lighting to highlight web defects for visual detection by the operator.
- Top or over head lighting
- Edge trimming
- Automatic edge guiding or manual positioning
- Closed loop load cell tension control
- Two drum surface winders
- Center unwinds
- Splice boards and clamps
- Vacuum hold down to replace clamps
- Accurate footage counts using AC drives with dynamic braking coupled with two preset counters that signal the drive to start de-accelerating prior to stopping
The above Cantilevered Inspection Winder is used to unwind
narrow webs for manual visual web inspection.
US Webcon can modify the above design to meet your specific needs
and requirements. Call us to discuss your application with one of
our engineers at (570) 644-1401.