Shafted Turret Unwind Stand
Go to Conventional Turret Unwind Stand
The above shafted turret unwind was designed to unwind a plastic
masking film used in processing aluminum plate at the mill.
This unwind was designed to unwind web, splice and perform cut-off
from the top of the roll so that the adhesive side of the film
would be presented to the top of the sheet.
US Webcon offers a complete line of fully or semi automatic Shafted
Turret Center Unwinds and Rewinds to meet your production needs with
numerous features and options to fit your specific requirements The
US Webcon shafted turret unwind unit is designed to continuously unwind
rolls of paper, film and nonwoven product directly into the your process.
The web tension is automatically controlled using a pneumatically
operated dancer with feedback to a pneumatic brake for closed loop
control. A pneumatically operated bump roll and serrated knife assembly
performs cut-off and transfer of the new roll on the fly.
- Under or over unwind operation
- Surface driver to match line speed for higher speeds
- Magpartical brakes for tension sensitive webs
- Shafted of Shaftless operation
- Phantom shafted styles available
- Removeable mandrel or cantilevered designs where applicable
- Automatic edge guiding or manual positioning
- Driven unwinds are supplied with AC or DC Drives
- Optional Touch Screens
- Semi automatic or fully automatic operation
- Center or surface center winding.
- Standard or phantom shafted design
- Closed loop load cell or dancer tension control
Conventional Shafted Turret Unwind Stand
The above shafted turret unwind was designed to unwind a kraft
paper liner used as an interleaf in rolled aluminum sheet metal
to prevent scratches on the painted surfaces. This unwind was
designed to unwind web in the conventional direction, splice and
perform cut-off for continuous unwinding. This unwind was guided
using a side laying electro-mechanical system.